RICÒ ROSSO FRIZZANTE
Ricò - Red wines
- Variety: various varieties of red grapes.
- Colour: intense ruby red.
- Bouquet: fresh and balanced, showing typical characters.
- Taste: savoury, vibrant, primary characters and balanced.
- Alcoholic content: 12% vol.
- Serving temperature: 17-18 °C.
- Content: 75 cl.
Harvest: late September.
Pressing, picking the wood from the bunches; fermentation, in big stainless steel tanks with skins, at controlled temperature never over 25°C, till the complete transformation of the natural sugars of the grapes. Frequently poured off from October to March, to favour the natural decantation of the skins. Stockage in big stainless steel tanks guarantees a perfect maturation of the wine. The vivacity and the freshness of this wine are obtained from a second fermentation, with selected yeasts, in big airtight tanks. After filtration, bottling, at cellar temperature, from late winter on. To be consumed within 2 years.
MATCHING WITH FOOD
Pale meat, grilled or stewed meat, fresh cheese, fish soups, tasty fish, pasta, rice, pizza, and sandwiches.